pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Uni

So university.

I haven't really updated my blog just because I've been sort of busy with college. Man its kind of crazy, college beats you to the ground and bitch slaps you but its also an amazing experience. I love and hate it simultaneously.

I've met some really awesome people here, Spencer, Tim, Reina, Cheyenne to name a few, and when you spend 90% of your free time with these people it makes you wonder. People always say that college is where you find those life lasting friendships, will these be the people that come to my wedding? Will they become the "aunts" and "uncles" to my children? Spencer told me that his parents met at UOP. Will I find my S.O. here? I've met a couple of cute boys and had a couple of interactions with others which I will catch up on heh heh heh.

The college work load is a lot different than I thought it would be. Grades are all based on tests. 3 midterms and a final and thats it. So if you screw up then its game over, GG, have a nice life. So studying is a huge must(even though I'm lazy af). But as a bioengineering major I know I've got my work cut out for me.

Academia, friendships, and independence are all major components of college, but what would college be without the nightlife. I've been out every single weekend except for this weekend and my birthday weekend back in October. UOP is a very small school, so the nightlife here isn't that lit. I'm just looking forward to when I can visit CG down in SLO because I miss him </3.

This is was a very sporadic post but its just a condensed summary of whats been going on for the past two months.

XOXO
sign

No comments:

Post a Comment