pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<

I am absolutely obsessed with this new snack called Acai (Ah-Sigh-E) Bowls. They're really healthy with granola and an acai blend topped with fresh fruit, nuts, coconut, and honey. The bowl that I had was from a food truck in San Francisco called Bowl'd Acai. I highly recommend trying it if you're ever in the city.

>>two<<

On Valentine's Day Sydney and I watched Fifty Shades of Grey and I really enjoyed it. The casting was well chosen; Jamie Dornan is extremely attractive and Dakota Johnson is so adorable and they both played their roles very well. I have not read the whole book, but I have read snippets and the director didn't make the movie as intense as it could have been. The film was classy and if you're on the fence about going to see it I suggest that you do.

>>three<<
Since its break I've been swimming, hanging with friends, and watching a lot Netflix. All 10 seasons of Friends was recently added to Netflix and thus my queue. Friends is just the epitome of figuring out life with your closest friends. 10/10

>>four<<


I am proud to present a new member to the family, Louis! We got him over winter break and I could not be more excited. Louis is Poodle - Shih Tzu mix and is currently 14 weeks old, but he's still so small. I will touch more on Louis in another post so that I can go more into depth and because he deserves his own post.

>>five<<


Cody played at We Day and I've been a big fan for a while now(no shame ✌) and he recently ended his contract with his record label so now he's an independent artist and his music has gotten even better. He debuted a new song called New Problems and it's currently on replay.

sign

No comments:

Post a Comment