pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Friday Night Lights ✨

The last football game of the season. Senior night. It's bittersweet thinking about the end of high school. Sure I've spent most of it complaining about how much I hated it but now that its coming to an end, I can't help but feel a little sad.

Friday was pretty legit and I think one of the best football games I've ever been too. Lia and I got to wear jerseys ^_^.


I didn't end up wearing Jkim's jersey(even thought he already said he would give it to me) because of unknown reasons but I've just brushed his rudeness off. Michael who was an awesome friend helped me out. When I told him that Jkim didn't even bring up the jersey after I hinted at it in previous texts, Michael went out of his way to ask his friend if I could wear his jersey. Turned out the friend that he asked was "Shawty", who I've had previous encounters with since I am his Spanish TA.

 (I apologize for the pictures, they were not lining up correctly)


So I got to fulfill my high school dream of wearing a football jersey ^_^. After the game, Lia and I wanted to take pics with the athletes that we were representing and I had to get Lia to ask Kenny to fetch Shawty out of the locker room to take a picture with me. When he came out of the locker he kept giving me these strange looks but I just figure it was because I'm usually ice queen/ reserved/Blair Waldorf straight faced when I TA and outside of class I'm more animate and bubbly.
After the game, Lia, Syd and I ended up going to In n Out for some post-game snacks. The milkshakes were extremely sweet and as Sydney said we were getting "turnt on milkshakes".


Overall it was an amazing night of I'm definitely going to miss these high school friday night lights. 



No comments:

Post a Comment