pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<
First favorite of the week is this remix to Nicki Minaj's 2012 single. The sped up voice makes it sound pretty cool and it is definitely a good song to workout to. After you listen to this version, the original sounds slowed down XD.

>>two<<
So my high school Junior Prom is just around the corner, and when I was at Sandy's house Chris called asking about how a friend of his should ask someone to prom. Of course I went straight to Pinterest, and stumbled across this gem. As an avid Gossip Girl fan, this is quite literally the best thing ever.

>>three<<
I watched(finally) "Eat Pray Love" over the weekend I have to say I really enjoyed it. Its basically about this woman who goes on a journey to find herself after a difficult divorce. She just travels to 3 different countries and focuses on herself. Lately I've been focusing on myself and not other people. I used to always worry and obsess about making other people around me happy, but it started to take a toll on my own happiness. Now I'm carrying myself and "doing me".

>>four<<
So this isn't just strictly this week, but Caroline has always been my favorite character on The Vampire Diaries. I always felt like I could relate to her and her personality. She is a very bubbly person that just has a good heart; this quote really makes me reflect on success and life in general. Caroline is an excellent example of a powerful woman(next to Blair Waldorf of course).


>>five<<

Personally I'm not a big fan of Mr. Adams' music(punk), which he plays everyday in class. Occasionally he'll play a happy song or too, but to characterize his "cynicism" he makes fun of the upbeat songs. Earlier this week he played this song that I actually really liked, that was until her turned it off to talk about the warm-up. The song reminds me a little of Matt Nathanson's "Faster".



sign

No comments:

Post a Comment