pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<
Justin's house in Los Altos has an amazing pool table. Literally everytime we go there for a party all the kids end up going into the "pool" room. I remember being at a party and trying to play pool; I was insanely bad and could not aim for my life, but I have improved a little and playing pool just reminds me of swanky bars and classy hotels. The pool table above is from Chuck Bass' room at the Empire.

>>two<<
I love Nina's attitude in this interview. She's comfortable being herself and being by herself, not getting hung up over relationships. I think a lot of girls now should try and take in her carefree and loving aura. I, myself, and definitely trying to exude an independent quality.

>>three<<
So I have really been into reading lately and my latest discovery has been the Vampire Academy series. I'm sure many people just look at the title and groan, "oh its just another dumb vampire/twilight love story." Trust me its not, well there is romance but its action packed and its surprisingly very good. I decided to start reading it because I wanted to see the movie because of Zoey Deutch. Of course before one sees a movie adaptation one must read the book. Honestly the first page definitely changed my opinion on the series. I highly recommend reading and seeing the movie only after reading the book and before you groan about how bad the movie will be the director of Mean Girls directed with film.





>>four<<
I've been really into these Timberland boots lately; this girl at my school has a pair I quite enjoy how they look. I know that they are technically "working" boots, but they look so comfortable. Unfortunately for me these boots are pretty expensive.

>>five<<
 

My newest celeb crush = Zoey Deutch. She is gorgeous and so down to earth and humorous. She is going to be in the new Vampire Academy movie and I'm so excited for the movie and I really can't wait to see it.


sign

No comments:

Post a Comment