pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Friday, February 28, 2014

Downpour // Time Trials

So today the rain was pouring so much and it is pretty nice, because California is currently in a drought. However, I don't particularly like the rain, because I don't really like getting wet. That might sound strange coming from a swimmer haha, but I don't like being dry then getting wet. Sorry that might sound a little confusing, but I hope you get my drift.

Anyway, Eric decided that this friday we were going to have time trials, basically a mock-swim meet to get a basic idea of our times, and of course it's pouring like crazy. I was not very happy with my times today, especially my 100 breakstroke time which i added an immense amount of time. The lesson I try to say to myself is that with this disappointment I should channel it into swimming and work even harder. I will be make CCS and I just have to work really hard and have positive thinking.

<-- enjoy my snapchat picture ^_^













sign

No comments:

Post a Comment