pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<
Over the break, I was playing on my phone and browsing through the google play store for apps. Now I have always been the type of person that thinks books should only be on paper, no kindle, no nook, no ebook nonsense, but then I came across this book on the play store. There was a sample so I decided to check it out; if I liked it I might just go borrow it from the library. Once I finished the sample, I fell in love with the characters and decided that I couldn't wait to go to the library but I had to read it right away. There are multiple sites online where you can download books and read them on an electronic device, so I downloaded Because of Low. After I finished this book I couldn't get enough and began reading other books in the series. I am currently readying Sometimes it Lasts, Abbi Glines is pretty amazing. The books pretty much have characters with similar personalities, but it just gets to me every time. I highly suggest reading the book if you don't mind reading romantic stories.

>>two<<


This song >

>>three<<

 Rachel Platten is really cute and so energetic. This song is extremely optimistic and makes you smile when you listen to it; I suggest taking a listen when you're feeling down.

>>four<<
After reading a bunch of romantic books I decided to head in a different direction. I know that The Maze Runner movie is coming out in September and I am extremely excited. The cast is amazing; Dylan O'Brien, Ki Hong Lee, Will Poulter and Kaya Scodelario are all starring in the film. Of course, I had to read the book before seeing the movie and the book is fantastic if I do say so myself; its Hunger Games meets Percy Jackson meets Lord of the Flies.

>>five<<
Someone buy me a dreamcatcher for my future car please.

sign

No comments:

Post a Comment