pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Friday, December 13, 2013

Weekly Crush //


>>one<<
This room is so pretty and it kind of reminds me of Ally's house. I think windows are so important and I love the light; it makes everything seem happy with no worries. I feel that a lot of people are filled with stress and worry that we should just be happy and do what makes us smile and laugh, whether it be with the company of friends or just some alone time with yourself.

>>two<



This week has been especially exciting for me in terms of music. Most people don't know that Leighton can sing, in addition to some of her club songs she has some really cute indie songs. I found 2 other songs that were swirling around on the internet. It's virtually impossible to find any of her songs anywhere. I literally waiting for her (hopefully soon to come) album to drop so I can just replay it constantly. At first these songs might not be your cup of tea, but I just love them both. To be honest I'm singing them both right now :3

>>three<<

This song is actually a really good song as well; it definitely doesn't sound like the previous 2 songs but this song is a good way to boost your confidence if you're feeling a little down.

>>four<<
How witty is this? I think  I told this joke a bunch of times to people when I saw this and they looked at me with a mixture of disbelief, shock, and that "oh my god...." look.

>>five<< 
Lately I've been obsessed with tattoos. Don't worry I plan on getting a tattoo anytime soon; to be honest I'm to afraid of the pain and the permanentness, I'm definitely not ready to commit myself to anything like this. But I found this little DIY temporary tattoo how to online, it didn't work, but I think I would definitely want some tattoo makers to experiment. I really like this little star tattoo ★.