pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<

This is actually a really amazing remix/mash up of a lot of the most popular songs of 2013.

>>two<<

I recently found a new love for electronic/techno music. The song sounds so awesome even without lyrics, take a listen and enjoy.

>>three<<
I know this is my second post about mermaids on weekly crushes, but this literally explains my entire life and childhood. Who cares about legs when you can breathe underwater and swim the depths of the ocean. 

>>four<<
On Thursday I volunteered at the Silicon Valley Turkey Trot. Usually I participate in the 5K, but this year I figured I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone by volunteering and getting points for the highs school club I'm in(NHS). Anywho, I was looking through my clothing for something to wear and I found some yoga capris that I had gotten when I last went to San Diego. I always thought that capris didn't keep warmth in very well, but they actually insulate your legs very well.

>>five<<
I feel that sometimes I'm a pushover and I don't want people to be able to just walk all over me. That's probably why my spirit animal is Blair Waldorf.