pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Weekly Crush

>>one<<
Emma Rigby isn't one of my celeb crushes, but I've definitely been quite perplexed with her. She is a quite good actress. She plays the Queen of Hearts in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland; her background is a little bit complex and it's quite interesting to see her play sweet Anastasia from the past and the evil Red Queen she is, and her little "Dahling'" bit is so cool. I also really like this laugh, its seems so genuine.

>>two<<
I'm a combination of the cleaner, the list maker, the side tracker, the internet researcher, the snacker, and the watcher. 

>>three<<
This picture kind of makes me laugh.

>>four<<

I heard this song on the radio earlier this week and I've been obsessed with it. It's ironic, because the song Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, I do not like, I;m not sure why I just don't. However, this song is very nice and it makes me feel happy when I listen to it.

>>five<<
I really liked Carrie's outfit in the last episode. It was like a cross between a country style and bohemian chic. Annasophia Robb looks absolutely lovely in her outfit with her floral jumpsuit and her plaid  crop top.