pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<

A while ago, I saw a comic on Pinterest that I thought was really funny. I never found out who created them until now I found that someone retweeted a comic with a similar style. The artist also drew JANET DEVLIN ALSDKFJA;SLDKFJA;SLDKFJA;SLDKJF I love Janet and her music. Sarah Andersen, the artist, has tons of other hilarious comics that relate to so many teenagers in our generation today. http://sarahseeandersen.tumblr.com/

>>two<<


Timeflies has something called Timeflies Tuesdays where they post a video of a cover on Tuesdays. They recently uploaded an acoustic-ish version to their own song. The song is explicit, but I really like what the song's message is.

>>three<<

I've always loved the spider eyelash effect. I mean, clear eyelashes without clumps are nice too, but there's something that I find fascinating about spider eyelashes.

>>four<<
Ever since Ariel and Peter Pan came out, I always wanted to be a mermaid. This mermaid looks gorgeous which is silly because it's only a cartoon, but how awesome would it be if you could breathe underwater and communicate with aquatic animals and not to mention, your hair would always be so flowy. ♥

>>five<<
Leighton has always been my fav. Always. And she always will be; she's gorgeous and is so down to earth. Earlier this week, it has been confirmed that Leighton is engaged to Adam Brody who has starred on The O.C. I need to watch it so I can see if I approve of Adam, but I'm so excited for her! Congratulations Leighton!