pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekly Crush

>>one<<
I always thought that Jennifer Morrison was so beautiful. She's an astonishing actress and I had a crush on her a while back but I just needed to publish it out on my blog. Her hair is so pretty too; there are tons of pictures of her hair and it's so purty-ful.

>>two<<
I'm not really into Halloween. To be honest I feel like its an excuse for people to go around getting free candy and wasting money on decorations. But my mother bought some Hershey's chocolate and I've been eating way too much. It's funny, because I'm not really into chocolate, but lately I've been eating some many of the bite-sized bars.

>>three<<
Ahahahah this^

>>four<<
I wonder if this is a real word. Brb, gonna look it up on dictionary.com. omg yes, it is a real word.

>>five<<
I really like this wall; its an "inspiration wall". I've actually really wanted to make an inspiration wall, but there just aren't enough hours in the day or days in the year. School just sucks.