pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<

Recently I've been watching the show Veronica Mars because a Veronica Mars movie is actually coming out on the big screen in 2014 and I can't wait until it comes out, but before I see the movie I have to watch the all three seasons of the television show. So far, it's awesome and I know I'll be pretty bummed once its over. I love Veronica's sarcasm and Wallace's humor.

>>two<<
 


This ties in with the first one and I have a new celeb girl crush ♡. Kristen Bell is gorgeous in a unique way and not only does she star as Veronica, but she also voices Gossip Girl. Her emotions towards sloths really touch your heart as well. She's adorable.
>>three<<
I really like this picture it describes me, because whenever I read nothing gives me more comfort than reading in my own bed.

>>four<<

While I was in San Diego we ate at this diner for breakfast and I tell you it was amazing! This diner is actually owned by a director, Stu Segall, who also owns a lot behind the diner. His set was actually used to film several productions such as "Silk Stalkings", "Bring it On", and "Veronica Mars". The diner was an amazing atmosphere inside; it has a very retro cinematic theme. You'll all get to see it in my soon to be uploaded vlog.

>>five<<

As you know, I recently went on a cruise to Mexico and we stopped at Catalina Island. The water was so blue and clear and it was fantastic. We also went snorkeling at Lover's Cove and there were so many fish it was unbelievable; I highly suggest visiting Catalina when you're feeling ready for a vacation.