pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Don't Make Your Face Up

Most high schools are filled with pretty much the same type of people: the Jocks, the Cheerleaders, the Nerds, and the everybody else. But at Leland its a lot different, I mean we have similar groups but they're smashed together. Like we have the Cheerleaders, Jocks, The S/D'ers(Speech&Debaters), The Asians, and the "Popular"group. It's kind of hard to describe, but anyway the point I was trying to make was that I don't wear makeup.

Haha I made a pretty long, off-topic intro for no reason. Anywho, I don't wear makeup. I think the reason is because I am a pretty insecure person, I admit it, but I'm working on it. I feel that if people see me wear makeup they're going to think I'm pretty with it on and wont appreciate my natural face. There are people at school that wear makeup and look gorgeous and when they come to school without it on, I'm so taken back and what they look like without makeup on. I understand that makeup is supposed to enhance your natural features and I feel so many girls nowadays just pack it on.

Every now and then when I have nothing to do I like to experiment with makeup. I have some back from my choir days in middle school and some that Catherine and Carol got me. But anyway it was fun to experiment and see what I would look like if I did wear everyday makeup. It was fun and haha I checked my face out several times in the mirror(talk about vain). I just needed to get out the reason of why I am afraid to wear makeup, but really we should just look at all of our inner beauty. cheesy as it sounds, we should have a day where all girls wear no makeup and we just see each other for our natural beauty.