pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<
Earlier this week I got to try Peet's Coffee & Tea and I have to say that it was amazing! I love the Dark Chocolate Mocha Freddo, it was sweet, with a ting of coffee. I highly suggest you try Peet's, I feel like more sophisticated people go to Peet's, while Starbucks is for 15 year olds who take pictures of their frappuccinos. I must say I'm not a big fan of coffee, but the freddos at Peet's are magnifique.

>>two<<


The Voice season premiere was on Monday and I actually did not watch the show. My family was and I heard a really good voice singing and when I went out it was Caroline Pennell. I've always loved that whisper-y soft sound like Florence Welch and Ellie Goulding. She was so amazing and this cover of Anything Could Happen was majestical.

>>three<<


This video is actually really cool and I wish that my school was coordinated or even spirited enough to do something like this.

>>four<<

HAHAHAH New Girl is hilarious. The New Girl season premiere was this tuesday and it was an excellent episode. Winston just found out he is colorblind.

>>five<<

I've really been into drinking tea lately and I feel like this phrase is so true. Some people believe that you shouldn't drink tea before you go to bed, because of the caffeine in it, but for me drinking tea is so relaxing and actually helps me calm down and relax a little; I'm actually drinking some tea right now C: