pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<
Over the weekend I watched a lot Conan and he's hilarious. He interviews so many awesome actors and famous people and he is just absolutely comical. He is probably my next favorite talk show next to Ellen.

>>two<<
So I'm subscribed to Timeflies on Youtube, because they actually have a Youtube account where they post their own music videos. They add raps to already known songs, but I have to say this remix was especially good. I was really into Royals, a couple weeks ago and their rap to this definitely made the song sound so incredible.

>>three<<

This photograph >>>>

>>four<<
On Friday to celebrate the weekend I watched the movie Beautiful Creatures. I had seen trailers for it and had thought that the movie would be a typical chick flick similar to Twilight, so I was a little skeptical about watching it. Once I started watching though, the film was pretty good. I really enjoyed everyone's southern accents and their behaviors. *DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE* The ending was a little disappointing I must say though, I was hoping for something a little more exciting.

>>five<<
Really into this song, that was from the Gossip Girl Retrospective episode. The lyrics are so nice and relaxing and the song just makes you smile. It's Nice to Be Alive // Ball Park Music. A new mixtape will be out on Monday so stay tuned.