pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<
 So Ellie Goulding has always been one of my top artists and it's actually funny because this song was a complete coincidence. I had seen the trailer for the movie About Time(2013) it looks quite interesting and I kind of want to see it, even though it is a chick flick. When Ellie Goulding uploaded the video for this song, there were clips from the movie in it and I was so appalled. But this song is awesomeeee.

>>two<<
This quote is from The First Time (2012), one of my favorite movies. Dylan O'Brien and Britt Robertson were amazing in this film. I'm literally watching it right now and this quote ♥.

>>three<<
This packaging is really cute; it's so simple yet it does the job.

>>four<<
Blake Lively looks gorgeous as Serena Van Der Woodsen in Gossip Girl. She's wearing J Mendel and the dress is amazing.

>>five<<
These stairs look really cool and remind of these pianos stairs i've seen before. Usually stairs are so plain and the little book binds make them so much more colorful and awesome.