pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<

Last week, we had a spirit week and one of the days was Music genre day. Of course I didn't have any concert/music related t-shirts because I'm a recluse and don't get out much. When i got home that day I was wondering what kind of shirt would have gotten if I did go to a concert; I don't have any "favorite" artists, but I definitely love Leighton Meester <3. So I found out that she went on a tour with the band called Check in the Dark and I found out that they still had some T-shirts left from their tour. Mhm I want this shirt.

>>two<<
If you know what show this is from. We tight.

>>three<<
If you've fully stalked me then you know that I'm obsessed Gossip Girl and I saw this picture on Pinterest and I was like: OMGOMGOMGOMG. pin.

>>four<<

I saw this picture and it reminded me of summer, when I went to Yosemite with Sandy and her family and her cousin's family. It was a lot of fun and there was no wifi or internet, or cell phone service so i was really one with nature.

>>five<<

I discovered this Youtube channel called Domics and it's absolutely hilarious; a lot of his videos are relatable and his accents for people are so funny. Click here