pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekly Crush //

>>one<<


I've been really into glitter nail polish lately. I didn't think I would be a big fan of glitter until I tried it out on my own nails. These nails also remind of mermaid scales. ^_^

>>two<<


I recently got rid of my digital clock because I never really used it. I would actually cover it at night so the light from the clock wouldn't keep me awake. I got rid of it altogether, because it was just collecting dust on my desk.

>>three<<



I saw this on Pinterest and just thought it was pretty cool.

>>four<<

I love how Gossip Girl has become part of American culture and I love how Blair and Serena's friendship has become an icon of good friendship. They represent the ups and downs friends go through, but always end up staying loyal to each other.

>>five<<


Mail is such an interesting concept. I mean, who actually thought of the idea of sending messages to other people. Post is so amazing. I sent a bunch of letters to companies regarding the benefit dinner for Change for Cambodia and I felt really happy doing it. I think I'm going to send some more letters soon, not for any occasion, just to let people know that I still care.