pages


homediarymixtapesfashion weekly crushABOUT ME

Friday, August 16, 2013

First Day

A;SLDKFJA;LSDKFJA;LSDKFJA;LSKDJF. That basically describes my 3 days of school. Wednesday was my first day of school and I'm already tired; emotionally and physically. And swim hasn't even started yet! I feel like I'm already falling into the deep hole of Junior year. So here's my class schedule:

1st Period:  English 5/6 Honors
2nd Period: US History
3rd Period:  AP Calculus AB
4th Period: Physics Honors
5th Period: AP Spanish

So, I'm only taking 5 classes as a Junior; I thought that this would make me look lazy to colleges and when I went to talk to the schedule director and the principal they both told me that nothing was available. Luckily I'm not the only Junior with 5 classes. I have to say, it is quite nice getting to leave a period early while other people are scurrying to their next class. >:D  Unfortunately, I don't even have my permit yet so not having a 6th period is basically useless. TT^TT But whatevssss G(Mychonny). So I haven't been able to write as much since school started and some of the Weekly Crushes will be missing(Sorry guys!) and I feel bad because I really want to do more with my blog. I'm thinking about starting a fashion section to my blog. I know I already thought about doing that, but I got lazy hehehehe. Anywhooooo you can look forward to the fashion section, missing Weekly Crushes, and my boring daily life.

Kisses!

P.S. If one of those people that are usually too lazy to read up my whole speil, just follow my on Twitter and you can read on how I'm feeling in up to 160 characters.